Friday, January 3, 2014

Dear Dad, you are my INSPIRATION !

     I'm glad and happy to have a family who loves me. I also have a perfect family. But, sometimes I think my life is not perfect because of the loss of a Dad who was very nice, intelligent, hardworking, and love to my mother and my siblings. We feel very lost of my Dad dead. My father died on 10 NOV 2012 (10-11-12). During my father died, I was taking my SPM examination. Thanks God for giving me the strength to face all of this problems. Thankfully I can control my feelings. I try not to think too much about this problem because I was afraid this would disrupt my exams. notwithstanding, I would rather the passing of my dad, because I can't bear my dad suffer with the disease. I really miss my dad. I love my father very much! 

# Dear Dad, you are my INSPIRATION !

No comments:

Post a Comment